Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Confession time.

Alright, this is something that has been bothering me for years. A while back, I did something I’m not too proud of. I’m hoping that by coming out in the open and admitting to it, you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me. I know that, because of my actions, I have caused a lot of pain, anguish, and frustration.

I know that some of you will not be able to see past my mistakes, and that I may very well be dead to you. Some of you may wish that I had just kept my mouth shut, and left things as they were. Some of you may consider my confession a selfish act, designed to make me feel better, but hurting all of you in the process. I can assure you that, whatever the case may be, I can no longer hold my silence. I can’t stand to have one more cheerful conversation, looking my friends in the eye, but all the time dreading that I will be discovered.

You see, I let the dogs out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?