Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

Oops...

I meant to post on Sunday, mentioning that I would be MIA this week. I've been out of town training for the new full-time job (don't worry, I'm keeping my nighttime bar job as well.) I got to go back to Greenville for training, which is where I lived for the past six years until moving back to Columbia last May. It was cool to see some old friends, but I was amazed at how much things changed in a mere twelve months.

It used to be that I couldn't walk through the door at Chief's without seeing a familiar face or two. The entire 4 days I was there, I didn't run into a single person I knew by chance, and I felt out of place at all of my old haunts. Still, I love Greenville and the upstate of SC. How could I not? Clemson is only a few minutes down the road. Anyway, I'm back in town, and with plenty of stories, but I'm exhausted, so I'm going to save them for tomorrow.

Glad to be home...

JT out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?