Monday, February 11, 2008

 

The Idiot Speaks: Coming Out Edition

No, not coming out like that, you assbags. I mean that everyone at the Idiot is now aware that they are being written about. We'll see how this will affect this feature. Will everyone be more guarded around me, or will they go out of their way to do something outrageous to see themselves get more name recognition? I have my suspicions, but I'll keep them to myself for now.

It all started when I interviewed the Cap'n about his Paper-Rock-Scissors victory, and he liked it so much that he told everyone to go read it. I kind of like the fact that this is out in the open now, it will probably help remind everyone of new stories to share.

Since it was relatively quiet this week, I don't have a lot to add, especially since I already did my Cap'n Tribute post on Saturday.

So for now, I just want to say howdy to all of my cohorts from the Idiot. Drop me a line in the comments section so I can see how many of you are lurking out there, safe behind your computer screens, pantsless and drunk.

JT out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?