Friday, September 12, 2008

 

Damn.

I was planning on doing another lazy post where I just post a bunch of YouTube content, but it seems that whenever I copy the "embed" information from YouTube and try to paste it into Blogger, the information is truncated.

One of two things is happening:

1. YouTube isn't letting me copy all of it (and instead of just clicking in the box and copying, I've even tried dragging the mouse all the way down to the end and copying, as well as clicking in the box and hitting "ctrl-a" to copy all)

2. Blogger can't accept that long of a string of characters.

Since I've done similar posts before, I know that these two products sometimes work together. Under the videos in YouTube, there are a variety of ways to "share" the video, automatically creating links for Facebook, MySpace, Fark, Digg, and several others. Why no option for Blogger since Google owns both products? Wouldn't that, gee, I don't know, make sense?

Anyway, just wanted to put that out there. Also, even though I couldn't post a lazy video post, at least I still managed a lazy complaining about free internet products post. Enjoy the weekend!

JT out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?