Wednesday, November 26, 2008

 

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...



Yes, boys and girls, it's that time. The time when Kyle and I (and usually Burt, but he's out of town) sit down for our annual Thanksgiving Eve tradition: watching Shaft and getting obnoxiously drunk. Kyle and Burt are the originators of this tradition, I've only taken part for the last three years. I asked last week how it came about, and neither really remembers, kind of like how no one can remember why they're Yankees fans.

Tonight will be a thing of beauty: the lights low, the drink flowing, John Shaft (Richard Roundtree, of course) popping caps in ass after ass after ass. Truly, it is the most wonderful time of the year.

Tomorrow morning is going to suck.

JT out.

Comments:
I truly admire all of the funny stuff you throw into your life on purpose. I could stand to learn a thing or two from you concerning creating a few annual traditions of my own.

Happy Thanksgiving, you bad mutha--

Shut yo' mouth!

I'm just talkin' 'bout JT!
 
I can dig it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?