Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

This is Why I'm Hot...

As I mentioned last week, I've been suffering severe writer's block. My day job keeps me going for fifty plus hours a week (not that I'm bitching...I love my job, and am one of the lucky few who can claim that,) but it's a busy life, especially during the holiday season.

Since this post is primarily pictures, I'm not sure I can claim that it cured any sort of writer's block or writer's chlamydia, but it's something, damn it, and none of you sons of bitches are paying for it, so deal with it. I spent a long weekend reconnecting with some of my old college crew and drinking in excess, and it cleared the brain...or it killed some brain cells. Either way, I feel better.


B-Jammin, Kev, Ice, Tex, and JT...drinking.

These are some of my core group of guys from my college years. We try to get together once or twice a year for reunions, but it doesn't always work out. We were together this year for Kev's 30th birthday.

Ice, JT, B-Jammin, Kev and Tex


Ice and JT..don't fuck with us.



It was an epic weekend, filled with boozing, hot-tubbing, boozing, dares, and more boozing. More on the dares later when I have the pictures sent to me. I needed this weekend to clear my head. I know it may seem odd that I cleared my head by clouding my head with booze, but that's why I'm hot, and maybe why you're not.

JT out.

*also, I promise that I will post my Halloween party pictures soon, Noah.

Comments:
You're damn right you will post pictures soon...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?