Monday, October 19, 2009
Thank You, Come Again...
I work in a liquor store. One really big no-no would be me selling to underage kids. While sometimes it is difficult to distinguish someone's age, other times it is not. Here are some classic examples:
- You inform your buddy that "this vodka is legit"
- You spend most of your time in the store on the phone arguing with what I can only assume is an angry girlfriend about who you hung out with after the game last Friday.
- You do not know the difference between rum and vodka.
- You are waiting on "a friend" to meet you because you can't remember what he wants.
- You get angry when I ask for ID, and call me "bro."
- and, finally, you are wearing a high school letterman's jacket.
All from the same guy, all just now.